Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Tone Generator Application Cable/Wire and Pair Tracing and Continuity Testing
- Item # 6LFX0
- Mfr. Model # VDV500-051
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # 469
- Shipping Weight 0.43 lbs.
- Item Tone Generator
- Application Cable/Wire and Pair Tracing and Continuity Testing
- Connector Type Alligator Clips, RJ11 and RJ45
- For Use With Twisted Pair, Single Conductor, Datacom and Generic Cables/Wiring
- Display LED
- Features Five Different Tone Sounds Selectable By Tone Switch. Constant Output Level Over Useful Battery Life. Tone Auto-Off After 1.5 Hours. No Battery Drain In Continuity Mode With Leads Open. Separate Status LEDs For Normal And Reverse Line Polarity For Clearer Indication. Variety Of Tone Frequencies For Optimum Tone Probe Performance. Tone Operates In Either Continuity Or Status Modes. Modular Plug For Direct Connection To Phone Jacks. Sliding Momentary Tone Switch Prevents Accidental Activation.
- Data Safe Monitor No
- Line Polarity Indicator Yes
- Waterproof No
- Standards CE & WEEE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.