Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTone Generator with Standard Leads
- ApplicationLow Voltage Wire Tracing
- FeaturesFive Different Tone Sounds Selectable By Tone Switch. Constant Output Level Over Useful Battery Life. Tone Auto-Off After 1.5 Hours. No Battery Drain In Continuity Mode With Leads Open. Separate Status LEDs For Normal And Reverse Line Polarity For Clearer Indication. Variety Of Tone Frequencies For Optimum Tone Probe Performance. Tone Operates In Either Continuity Or Status Modes. Modular Plug For Direct Connection To Phone Jacks. Sliding Momentary Tone Switch Prevents Accidental Activation.
- Connector TypeRJ11 Plug, Bed of Nails
- Data Safe MonitorNo
- Dialing MethodNone
- DisplaysBattery Low Indication
- Line Polarity IndicatorYes
- StandardsCE & WEEE
- Includes9V Battery and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Connectors (1959)
- Voice/Data Connectors (759)
- Continuity Testers (402)
- Coaxial Cable Connectors (231)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (101)
- Telecommunications Testers (82)
- Wire Tracers (76)
- Wire Tracing Testers (74)
- Wire Tracing Meters (73)
- Cable Tracer Meters (72)
- Cable Tracers (63)
- Communications Testers (62)
- Cable Meters (56)
- Cable Identifiers (41)
- Wire Identifiers (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.