Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTDR Cable Tester
- ApplicationContinuity and Length Testing
- For Use WithNetwork and Coax Cable
- FeaturesCable Fault Finder, Tone Generator and Cable Manager
- MeasuresCable Length
- Adapter TypeBNC to F Connector, Insulated Push On FCconnector RO Alligator Clips, Insulated BNC Connector to Alligator Clips, Insulated Push on F Connector to RJ45 Modular Plug
- Connector TypeBNC, F Connector
- IncludesTDR, Adapter Cord Set, Batteries, and Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1261)
- Voice/Data Tools (1037)
- Continuity Testers (398)
- Cable Testers (159)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (102)
- Wire Tracers (77)
- Wire Tracing Testers (75)
- Wire Tracing Meters (74)
- Cable Tracer Meters (73)
- Circuit Tracers (69)
- Cable Tracers (64)
- LAN Testers (61)
- Cable Meters (57)
- Cable Identifiers (41)
- Wire Identifiers (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.