Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electricians Scissors, Electrical and Communications, Straight, Right Hand, High Carbon Steel
- Item # 2DGR9
- Mfr. Model # 2100-7
- UNSPSC # 27111510
- Catalog Page # 457
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Primary ApplicationElectrical and Communications
- ItemElectricians Scissors
- Left/Right HandRight Hand
- Handle StyleStraight
- Overall Length5-1/4
- Length of Cut1-7/8"
- Blade MaterialHigh Carbon Steel
- Tip ShapeBlunt
- Cutting EdgeSerrated
- Handle DesignRing and Ring
- Handle MaterialSteel
- Handle ColorNickel Plated
- FeaturesUpper Blade has Notches for Stripping 19 AWG and 23 AWG Wire, Designed for Telecom and Electrical Applications and Heavy-Duty Use, Strong, Tough Tempered Steel, Nickel-Plated Finish Resists Corrosion, Scraper and File on Outside of Both Blades.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.