Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 6LFV9
- Mfr. Model # VDV427-806
- UNSPSC # 43222806
- Catalog Page # 458
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- Item Punch Down tool
- Blade Type 110/66
- Battery Operated/Manual Manual
- For Use With Data/Voice Jacks and Panels
- Description/Special Features Integrated Hook And Spudger For Fast, Easy Manipulation Of Wire And Small Components. Selectable (Hi/Low) Impact-Force Settings Meet Industry Standards.Spring Loaded For Fast Low Effort Seating And Terminating. Dual Material Contoured Chassis With Spring Loaded Locking Mechanism. Color Coded Yellow On The Cut Side Of The Tool. Hook And Spudger Neatly And Compactly Store In The Shassis, Out Of The Way When Not In Use. Induction Hardened High-Carbon Steel For Durability And Long Life
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.