Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulated Water Pump Pliers, 10 In
- Item # 1N095
- Mfr. Model # D502-10-INS
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 27112113
- Catalog Page # 1179
- Shipping Weight 0.54 lbs.
- ItemInsulated Water Pump Pliers
- Jaw TypeSerrated
- Adjustment TypeGroove Joint
- Handle TypeInsulated
- Overall Length10"
- Max. Jaw Opening1-3/4"
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- FeaturesTwo Layers Of Insulation Provide Protection Against Electric Shock, Thick, Exceptionally Tough, High-Dielectric White Inner Coating Is Bonded To The Tool, A Flame Retardant, Impact-Resistant, Bright Orange Outer Coating, Secure Tongue and Groove Design for Non-Slip Grip - Even With Heavy Pressure, Integral Guards Help Prevent Hand Contact With Conductive Parts, Orange Handle Color
- StandardsIEC 60900, ASTM F1505
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.