Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 9-in-1, Ratchet, 7Pc
- Item # 15W142
- Mfr. Model # 32558
- UNSPSC # 27111701
- Catalog Page # 1119
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type10-in-1
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Bit Retainer TypeQuick Change
- IncludesSlotted 3/16" and 1/4", Phillips #1 and #2, Square Recess #1 and #2, Nut Drivers 5/16", 3/8", and 1/4", Hex Driver 3/8"
- Handle DesignCushion Grip
- Number of Pieces7
- Bit StyleSingle and Double Ended
- Overall Length8"
- Shank TypeSolid
- Shank MaterialSteel
- Features3-Way Ratcheting Mechanism For Forward, Reverse And Locked
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2209)
- Nut Drivers (774)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (717)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (476)
- Phillips Bits (472)
- Hex Bits (419)
- Hex Screwdriver Bits (417)
- Double-End Screwdriver Bits (289)
- Multibit Screwdrivers (219)
- Square Screwdriver Bits (219)
- Square Bits (171)
- Square-Recess Screwdriver Bits (57)
- Square-Recess Bits (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.