Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lan Scout Junior, Displays Battery Low Indication, Display: LCD
- Item # 6LFX1
- Mfr. Model # VDV526-052
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # 470
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Lan Scout(TM) Junior
- Display LCD
- Application Tests Data (8-Wire) Cables To TIA568A/B Wiring Standard. Tests And Indicates Pins With Shorts, Opens, Reversals, Miswires And Split Pairs.
- Features Seven-Segment LCD With Icons Displays Results Clearly. Test Remote Stores In Bottom Of Case Accessible For Patch Cord Testing. Cable Test Results Displayed In Wire Map Format Using Connector Pin Numbers. Displays "Pass" Icon For Correctly Wired TIA568A/B Cables Plus Cross-Over (Uplink) Cables. Tone Generator With Selectable Tone Cadence And Pins Carrying Tone. Auto-Off And Low Power Consumption For Long Battery Life. Results May Be Unreliable At This Point.. Voltage Detected Warning-If Voltage Is Detected The "Voltage!" Icon Illuminates.
- Connector Type RJ45
- Data Safe Monitor No
- Displays Battery Low Indication
- Line Polarity Indicator No
- Waterproof No
- Standards CE & WEEE
- Includes (4) LR44 and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.