Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces13
- IncludesMfr. No. D2000-9NE-INS Side Cutter, No. D2000-28-INS and D2000-48-INS Diagonal Cutters, No. D203-8-INS Long Nose Plier, No. 602-10-INS, 602-4-INS, and 602-6-INS Keystone Screwdrivers, No. 603-3-INS, 603-4-INS, and 603-6-INS Phillips Screwdrivers, No. 63050-INS High Leverage Cable Cutter, No. D502-10-INS Pump Plier, No. 1570-3LR-INS Lineman's Skinning Knife), No. 33535 Bright Yellow Carrying Case
- ProtectsAgainst Electrical Shocks up to 1000V
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Wire Cutters (1030)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (919)
- Flat Screwdrivers (916)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (672)
- Electrician's Screwdrivers (388)
- Cable Cutters (383)
- Dikes (374)
- Screwdriver Sets (373)
- Wire Strippers (326)
- Diagonal-Cutting Pliers (320)
- Technician's Screwdrivers (311)
- Side-Cutting Pliers (310)
- Side Cutters (309)
- Insulated Screwdrivers (290)
- Long-Nose Pliers (283)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.