Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemInsulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces13
- Includes(1) Each 9" High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers, 8" High-Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers, 8" Long-Nose Pliers Side-Cutting, Keystone Screwdrivers: 1/4 x 4, 5/16 x 6, 3/8 x 10", Phillips Screwdrivers: 1 x 3, 2 x 4, 3 x 6", Cable Cutter 4/0 Aluminum, 2/0 Soft Copper, 100-Pr 24 AWG Communications Wire, 10" Pump Pliers, Cable/Lineman's Skinning Knife, Roll-Up Carry Case
- ProtectsAgainst Electrical Shocks up to 1000V
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Wire Cutters (1029)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (663)
- Dikes (389)
- Cable Cutters (387)
- Side Cutters (327)
- Diagonal-Cutting Pliers (317)
- Side-Cutting Pliers (311)
- Insulated Screwdrivers (289)
- Long-Nose Pliers (283)
- Diagonal Cutters (246)
- Electrician's Tool Sets (223)
- Insulated Tool Sets (187)
- Insulated Pliers (185)
- High-Leverage Pliers (166)
- Insulated Tool Kits (161)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.