Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Insulated Tool Set, Number of Pieces: 8
- Item # 1YRY8
- Mfr. Model # 33529
- UNSPSC # 27113204
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.7 lbs.
- Item Insulated Tool Set
- Number of Pieces 8
- Pliers Included Mfr. No. 63050-INS High Leverage Cable Cutter, No. D213-9NE-INS High Leverage Side Cutter 9-1/4", No. D228-8-INS High Leverage Diagonal Cutter 8", No. D203-8N-INS Heavy-Duty Long-Nose Pliers with Side Cutter and Skinning Hole 8-5/16", No. 11055-INS Wire Stripper/Cutter
- Screwdrivers Included Mfr. No. 49C266 Cabinet Tip Slotted Screwdriver 3/16", No. 602-4-INS Keystone Screwdriver 1/4", No. 603-4-INS Phillips Screwdriver #2
- Tool Storage Included No
- Includes Side Cutter No. D213-9NE-INS, Diagonal Cutter No. D228-8-INS, Long Nose Plier No. D203-8N-INS, Cabinet Screwdriver No. 49C266, Keystone Screwdriver No. 602-4-INS, Cable Cutter No. 63050-INS, Phillips Screwdriver No. 603-4-INS, Wire Stripper/Cutter No. 11055-INS
- Max. Use Voltage 1000VAC
- Standards IEC60900 & ASTM F1505 standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.