Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2" SAE Socket and Wrench Set
- Item # 3LZU3
- Mfr. Model # 65512
- UNSPSC # 27111725
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 9.7 lbs.
- Item Socket and Wrench Set
- SAE or Metric SAE
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Std. Socket Point Styles Included 12
- Number of Pieces 16
- Tether Capable Standard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Finish Chrome Plate
- Sockets Included 7/16'', 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', 11/16'', 3/4'', 13/16'', 7/8'', 15/16'', 1'', 1-1/16'', 1-1/8'', 1-1/4''
- Includes 12 pt. Sockets: 7/16'', 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', 11/16'', 3/4'', 13/16'', 7/8'', 15/16'', 1'', 1-1/16'', 1-1/8'', and 1-1/4''; 5" Extension; 17" Flex Handle; Ratchet; Hinged Metal Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This product is no longer available per the supplier but we do have a alternate 1AF11 in stock. To request one please call 1-800-Grainger and an agent will assist you. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.