Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Color FamilyWhites
- ItemCollared Disposable Coveralls
- MaterialKleenguard(R) A40
- Ankle StyleOpen
- Cuff StyleOpen
- Closure TypeZipper
- Seam StyleSerged
- Fits Chest Size28"
- Fabric Weight1.9 oz.
- StandardsCPSC 1610, ASTM F1670
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (30235)
- Apparel (30078)
- Protective Clothing (29986)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (6782)
- Chemical-Protective Clothing (2695)
- Chemical Protective Clothing (2614)
- Chemical-Protective Coveralls (1963)
- Flame-Resistant Coveralls (1649)
- FR Coveralls (1649)
- Laboratory Clothing (1258)
- Cleanroom Clothing (143)
- Cleanroom Coveralls (139)
- Splash-Resistant Coveralls (81)
- Antistatic Coveralls (6)
- Antistatic Clothing (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.