Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Nitrile, Cut Resistant Gloves, Purple, S, PR 1
- Item # 3PUW5
- Mfr. Model # 97430
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E4250
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use EnvironmentDry
- Coating MaterialNitrile
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantNo
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level0
- CuffKnit Wrist
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles8000 Cycles Minimum
- ANSI Cut Grams1150
- ANSI Puncture Newtons48
- Back MaterialHigh Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend Liner
- Coating CoverageFingertips and Dotted Palm
- Coating FinishDotted Texture
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- Weight0.17 lb.
- Palm MaterialHigh Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend Liner with Black Dotted Palm
- Finger MaterialHigh Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn /Nylon Blend Liner with PURPLE NITRILE* Finger Tips
- Stitching MaterialHigh Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend
- StandardsANSI Level 3/EN388 Level 3 cut resistance
- ApplicationMetal fabrication, Glass handling, Automotive assembly, Stamping and assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 29JV57CONDOR
Price $13.39 / pair
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.