Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cut Resistant Gloves, Purple, L, PR
- Item # 3PUW3
- Mfr. Model # 97432
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # E4250
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- Suggested Use Environment Dry
- Coating Material Nitrile
- Cut Resistant Yes
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- Puncture Resistant No
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 0
- Color Purple
- Cuff Knit Wrist
- Size L
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles 8000 Cycles Minimum
- ANSI Cut Grams 1150
- ANSI Puncture Newtons 48
- Back Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend Liner
- Coating Coverage Fingertips and Dotted Palm
- Coating Finish Dotted Texture
- Cut 3
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Weight 0.17 lb.
- Length 9.45"
- Palm Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend Liner with Black Dotted Palm
- Finger Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn /Nylon Blend Liner with PURPLE NITRILE* Finger Tips
- Stitching Material High Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (HMPE) Engineered Yarn/Nylon Blend
- Standards ANSI Level 3/EN388 Level 3 cut resistance
- Hand Ambidextrous
- Application Metal fabrication, Glass handling, Automotive assembly, Stamping and assembly
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia, Suriname, El Salvador, Turkey, Trinidad and Tobago and Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.