Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWall Pack
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeMHPS
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp DesignationM102
- Lamp Watts150
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2F192
- Fixture Wattage150
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 to 104 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialCopper Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishElectrostatically Applied Bronze Paint
- StandardsClass I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C, D Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA, N4X Wet Location Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Explosionproof (1387)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (967)
- Wall Lighting Fixtures (793)
- Outdoor Lighting (743)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (671)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (510)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (215)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (187)
- Lighting Fixture Wall Packs (182)
- Parking Garage Lighting Fixtures (178)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (155)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (101)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (83)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Wall Packs (59)
- Security Lighting (52)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.