Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Weatherproof Cover, Vertical, Aluminum
- Item # 2MY63
- Mfr. Model # 1FB
- NSN # 5975-00-265-0560
- UNSPSC # 39121303
- Catalog Page # 564
- Shipping Weight 0.13 lbs.
- ItemWeatherproof Cover
- Mounting BoxFS or FD Weatherproof Boxes
- Mounting OrientationVertical
- Lid StyleBlank, No Lid
- Number of Gangs1
- NEMA Rating3
- FeaturesStamped Metallic Covers without Electrostatically Applied Powder Coating
- IncludesStainless Steel Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Cover Plates (651)
- Electrical Faceplates (590)
- Electrical Enclosure Covers (493)
- Enclosure Covers (467)
- Electrical Box Covers (412)
- Electrical Wall Plates (385)
- Weatherproof Electrical Box Covers (206)
- Electrical Weatherproof Covers (193)
- Blank Cover Plates (92)
- Blank Faceplates (90)
- Aluminum Cover Plates (20)
- Aluminum Faceplates (20)
- Aluminum Wall Plates (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.