Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Safety Switch, Nonfusible, 30 Amps, 600 Voltage, 3 Phase
- Item # 4TZV5
- Mfr. Model # B7NFD13A
- UNSPSC # 39121501
- Catalog Page # 564
- Shipping Weight 11.12 lbs.
- Item Hazardous Location Safety Switch
- Amps 30
- HP 10 HP at 240VAC, 20 HP at 480VAC, 30 HP at 600VAC
- Number of Wires 3 Wire, No Neutral
- Material Aluminum
- Fusible / Nonfusible Nonfusible
- Voltage 600
- Phase 3
- NEMA Rating 3, 4, 4X
- Number of Poles 3 Pole
- Contact Form 3PST
- Neutral Assembly Not Available
- Height 8-1/16"
- Depth 6-5/16"
- Width 5-3/4"
- Includes Adder
- Standards cCSAus
- Safety Rating Class I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups B,C,D, Class l, Zones 1 & 2, Groups llB+ H2, llA, Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G, Class III
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.