Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Disconnect Switch, 30A
- Item # 2NWE6
- Mfr. Model # EXB-NFD-0303P
- UNSPSC # 39121525
- Catalog Page # 564
- Shipping Weight 38.87 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Disconnect Switch
- Fusible / NonfusibleNonfusible
- HP10 HP at 240VAC, 20 HP at 480VAC, 30 HP at 600VAC
- NEMA Rating3, 4, 4X, 7 (B, C, D), 9 (E, F, G)
- Material of ConstructionCast Aluminum
- Number of Wires3 Wire, No Neutral
- Number of Poles3 Pole (3 Blades)
- Contact Form3PST
- Neutral AssemblyNot Available
- StandardsUL/ CSA
- Safety RatingClass I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups B,C,D, Class l, Zones 1 & 2, Groups llB+ H2, llA, Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E,F,G, Class III
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.