Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLinear Fluorescent Fixture
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeLinear Fluorescent
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp DesignationF28T5/830
- Lamp Watts28
- Suggested Lamp Item No.5AE18
- Fixture Wattage56
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialFiberglass Reinforced Polyester
- Housing FinishWhite
- StandardsClass I, Div. 2 Groups A,B,C,D / Class l, Zones 2, Groups IIC,llB,llA / Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups F,G / AEx nAII, Ex nAII / Wet Locations / NEMA 4X, IP66
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Explosionproof (1387)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1293)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (955)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (804)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (571)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (510)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (240)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (231)
- Hazardous Location Fluorescent Fixtures (147)
- Vapor-Tight Fluorescent Fixtures (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.