Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIncandescent Light Fixture
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeIncandescent
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp DesignationA19/A21
- Lamp Watts150
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2PLK4
- Fixture Wattage150
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 Degrees F
- Housing Material30% Glass Filled Thermoset Polyester
- Housing FinishGray
- Includes2PDH1 Glass Globe, 2PDG7 Splice Box And 2PDG8 Wall Bracket
- StandardsClass I, Div 2, Groups A,B,C,D / Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA / Class II, Div 2, Groups F,G / Class III / Marine / NEMA 3, 4, 4X, IP66
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Explosionproof (1381)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (952)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (510)
- Incandescent Lighting Fixtures (321)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (240)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (231)
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (229)
- Vapor-Tight Incandescent Lighting (27)
- Hazardous Location Incandescent Lighting (23)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.