Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HPS Light Fixture, With 2PDC9
- Item # 7A0Z4
- Mfr. Model # EZS250X2G
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 598
- Shipping Weight 49.64 lbs.
- Item High Pressure Sodium Light Fixture
- Fixture Type Hazardous Location
- Lamp Type High Pressure Sodium
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Lamp Designation S50
- Lamp Watts 250
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2V520
- Fixture Wattage 250
- Voltage 120-208-240-277
- Lamp Included No
- Ambient Temp. Range -40 to 131 Degrees F
- Housing Material Copper-Free Aluminum
- Housing Finish Tan
- Mounting Ceiling
- Length 11-1/4"
- Height 22-1/4"
- Includes 2PDC9 Mounting Box Ceiling
- Width 11-1/4"
- Standards Class I, Div 1&2 Groups C,D / Class I, Zone 1&2, Groups IIB, IIA / Class I, Zone I, AEx d IIB / Class II, Div 1&2, Groups E,F,G / Class III, Div 1&2 / Suitable for wet locations, Marine / NEMA 3, 4, 4X / Factory Sealed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.