Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHigh Pressure Sodium Light Fixture
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeHigh Pressure Sodium
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp DesignationS55
- Lamp Watts150
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2VAD7
- Fixture Wattage150
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 to 149 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialCopper-Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishTan
- Includes2PDE4 Glass Globe And 2PDE7 Mounting Splice Box
- StandardsClass I, Div 2 Groups A,B,C,D / Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA / Class II, Div 1&2, Groups E,F,G / Class III / Suitable for wet locations, NEMA 3, 4, 4X, IP66
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3416)
- Explosionproof (1387)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (982)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (508)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (253)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (231)
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (221)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (163)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (145)
- Pendant Lighting Fixtures (106)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.