Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHazardous Location Lighting Fixtures
- Fixture TypeLinear Fluorescent
- Lamp TypeF32T8
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp DesignationF32T8
- Lamp Watts120
- Suggested Lamp Item No.4PL16
- Fixture Wattage64
- Mounting Bracket Item Number2PDK2
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-18 to 40 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialCopper Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishElectrostatically Applied Gray Paint
- IncludesEmergency Battery Back Up
- StandardsClass I, Div. 1 & 2, Groups C, D; Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups 11B, 11A; Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; Class III, UL/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3578)
- Explosionproof (1387)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1382)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (987)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (643)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (508)
- Hazardous Location Fluorescent Fixtures (150)
- Compact Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (104)
- Battery Backup Fluorescent Fixtures (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.