Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHazardous Location Fixture
- Lamp TypeCFL
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp DesignationF42TBX/A/ECO
- Lamp Watts42
- Suggested Lamp Item No.1PHA9
- Fixture Wattage84
- Fixture Item Number4KGN9
- Mounting Bracket Item Number2PDE8
- Description/Special FeaturesFixture Features 2 AC Ballasts Each Operating 1 Lamp For Normal Power Redundancy. 1 Lamp Operates In Emergency Mode, 3/4" Hub
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 to 40 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialCopper Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishTan
- StandardsClass 1, Div 2, Groups A, B, C, D Class 1, Zone 2, Groups 2C, IIB, IIA Class 2, Div 1, 2, Groups E, F, G/AEex nALL, Ex nALL/Wet Locations/NEMA 4X, IP66 cCSAus, ABS, NSF
- Match Code4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Explosionproof (1381)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1292)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (958)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (510)
- Emergency Lighting Fixtures (252)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (240)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (231)
- Hazardous Location Fluorescent Fixtures (147)
- Compact Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (104)
- Task Lighting Fixtures (53)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.