Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, Hazardous, CFL, Mode Redundancy
- Item # 4KGP1
- Mfr. Model # VE3Q8484E30
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.09 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Fixture
- Watts @ 90 Minutes42
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeCFL
- Lamp Watts42
- Fixture Wattage84
- Suggested Lamp Item No.1PHA9
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Description/Special FeaturesFixture Features 2 AC Ballasts and 2 DC Ballasts Each Operating 1 Lamp For Emergency Mode Redundancy
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Ballast Quantity2
- Housing MaterialCopper Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishTan
- Battery TypeNickel Cadmium
- Recharge Time24 Hours
- Status IndicatorLED Charging Indicator Light
- Ambient Temp. Range-20 to 40 Degrees F
- StandardsClass 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D, Class 1, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F & G Class III suitable for wet locations NEMA 3, 4, 4X
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.