Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HID Light Fixture, QL55
- Item # 2PDH6
- Mfr. Model # VM1Q0532
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.05 lbs.
- ItemInduction Light Fixture
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeInduction
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp DesignationQL55
- Lamp Watts55
- Fixture Wattage50
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Ambient Temp. Range-40 Degrees F
- Housing MaterialCopper-Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishTan
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3585)
- Explosionproof (1055)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (962)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (485)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (224)
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (219)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (168)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (149)
- Induction Lighting Fixtures (56)
- Hazardous Location HID Fixtures (43)
- Hazardous Location HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.