Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fixture TypeHazardous Location
- Lamp TypeMHPS
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp DesignationM135
- Lamp Watts400
- Suggested Lamp Item No.3JJ96
- Fixture Wattage400
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range-30 to 55 Degrees C
- Housing MaterialCopper Free Aluminum
- Housing FinishElectrostatically Applied Bronze Paint
- StandardsClass I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C, D Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA, N4X Wet Location Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Explosionproof (1387)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (955)
- Outdoor Lighting (743)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (671)
- Hazardous Location Lighting Fixtures (510)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (215)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (187)
- Parking Garage Lighting Fixtures (178)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (155)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (140)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (101)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (83)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Floodlights (54)
- Security Lighting (52)
- Hazardous Location HID Fixtures (44)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.