Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSmoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection MethodIonization, Electrochemical
- Interconnection CapabilityNo
- Power Source(3) AA
- Audible Alert85dB @ 10 ft., Chirp
- Visual AlertRed LED
- Digital ReadoutNo
- Battery BackupNo
- FeaturesLow Battery Indicator with Sound, Voice and Flashing Light
- Hush ButtonYes
- Test ButtonYes
- Locking PinYes
- Operating Temp.40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- StandardsUL, NFPA, Federal Housing Authority, Housing and Urban Development and California State Fire Marshal Guidelines
- IncludesMounting Anchors and Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.