Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCarbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection MethodElectrochemical
- Interconnection CapabilityNo
- Power Source120VAC, 9V
- Audible Alert85dB @ 10 ft., Horn
- Visual AlertRed LED
- Digital ReadoutYes
- Battery BackupYes
- FeaturesDirect Plug In, Monitors CO Levels from 30 to 999 ppm, Samples Air Every 2.5 Minutes, Peak Level Memory, Mounting Options Direct Plug, Wall Mount or Tabletop Stand
- Hush ButtonNo
- Test ButtonYes
- Locking PinNo
- Operating Temp.40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- StandardsIAS6 to 96, UL2034
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.