Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Electrochemical
- Item # 12G547
- Mfr. Model # KN-COB-B-LPM
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2486
- Shipping Weight 0.6 lbs.
- Item Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection Method Electrochemical
- Interconnection Capability No
- Power Source (3) AA
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft.
- Visual Alert Red LED
- Height 2-3/4"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Width 4-3/4"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup Yes
- Features Red Pulses During Alarm and Green Once Every 30 Seconds, Increased Sensor Life 7 Years
- Hush Button No
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin No
- Operating Temp. 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Standards UL2034
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 7 Year Limited
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.