Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Data Logging Anemometer, 118 to 7874 fpm
- Item # 9GAN2
- Mfr. Model # 0840ORA
- UNSPSC # 41112509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- Sensing MethodRotating Vane and Thermistor
- Data LoggingYes
- Humidity SensingYes
- Velocity (FPM)118 to 7874
- Velocity (MPS)0.6 to 40
- Velocity (MPH)1.3 to 134.2
- Velocity (KPH)2.2 to 144
- Velocity (Knots)1.2 to 77.8
- Air Velocity Accuracy+/-3%
- Vane MaterialStainless Steel,Aluminmum, Delrin, Bay Blend
- Case ColorOrange
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.9 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range5 to 95%
- Humidity Accuracy+/-3%
- DisplayMultifunction, Multi-Digit Monochrome Dot-Matrix
- Resolution1 fpm
- Data HoldYes
- Auto Power OffYes
- Storage Capacity4,000 data Sets
- Power Source(2) AAA Batteries
- Special FeaturesMil-STD-810 shock resistance, Water proof (IP-67 and NEMA-6)
- Calibration CertificateCE Certified, RoHS and WEEE compliant, tested to NIST traceable standards
- IncludesCarry Pouch, Batteries, Neck Lanyard
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.