Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brown Rolling Cabinet, Industrial, Heavy Duty, Width: 27", Depth: 18", Height: 39"
- Item # 3WE10
- Mfr. Model # 378XB
- NSN # 5140-01-397-4893
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1061
- Catalog Group # D5989
- Shipping Weight 162.0 lbs.
- Item Rolling Cabinet
- Series Industrial, Heavy Duty
- Width 27"
- Depth 18"
- Height 39"
- Number of Drawers 8
- Color Brown
- Drawer Capacity 125 lb.
- Drawer Slides Ball Bearing
- Storage Capacity 9826 cu. in.
- Load Rating 1400 lb.
- Caster Size 5" x 2"
- Material Steel
- Gauge Body: 18, Drawers: 20
- Caster Type (2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking System High Security Tubular Lock
- Handles (1) Tubular Steel Side
- Configuration Center Bank: (3) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H, (4) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 6" H
- Finish Wrinkle
- Features Extruded Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Holds A Variety of Tools At Work Station Height, Roller Bearing Casters Hold Up to 350 lb. Each
- For Use With 26" W Chest, Chest Base or Chest Riser
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.