Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rolling Cabinet, 27 x 18 x 39 In, Brown
- Item # 3WE10
- Mfr. Model # 378XB
- NSN # 5140-01-397-4893
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1061
- Catalog Group # D5989
- Shipping Weight 162.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesIndustrial, Heavy Duty
- Number of Drawers8
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity9826 cu. in.
- Load Rating1400 lb.
- Caster Size5" x 2"
- GaugeBody: 18, Drawers: 20
- Caster Type(2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemHigh Security Tubular Lock
- Handles(1) Tubular Steel Side
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (3) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H, (4) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 6" H
- FeaturesExtruded Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Holds A Variety of Tools At Work Station Height, Roller Bearing Casters Hold Up to 350 lb. Each
- For Use With26" W Chest, Chest Base or Chest Riser
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.