Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rolling Cabinet, 39-3/8 x 18 x 39 In, Red
- Item # 5CFG6
- Mfr. Model # 315XR
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1061
- Catalog Group # D5996
- Shipping Weight 255.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesIndustrial, Heavy Duty
- Number of Drawers15
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity15,132 cu. in.
- Load Rating1400 lb.
- Caster Size5" x 2"
- Number of Shelves1
- Caster Type(2) Fixed with Lock, (2) Swivel
- Locking System(2) High Security Tubular Locks Keyed Alike
- Handles(1) Tubular Steel Side
- ConfigurationLeft Bank: (5) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H, (3) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 6" H, Right Bank: (2) 9-5/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H, (3) 9-5/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 9-5/8" W x 16-1/2" D x 12" H
- FinishPowder Coat
- FeaturesExtruded Aluminum Drawer Pulls, 5" X 2" Roller Bearing Casters Hold Up to 350 lb. Each, Automatic Internal Locking System
- IncludesFull Width Drawer Pulls, (2) Keyed Alike Tubular Locks and 5 x 2" Roller Bearing Casters, Bearing Drawer Slides
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.