Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- SeriesBenchmark Series(R)
- Number of Drawers11
- Drawer Capacity130 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity31,700 cu. in.
- Load Rating3600 lb.
- Caster Size(4) 6" x 2"
- GaugeBody: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface MaterialCoated MDF
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking System(1) High Security Tubular Lock
- HandlesSoft Rubber Ergonomic Side Push
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (1) 54-3/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 5" H, Left Bank: (2) 12-7/8" W x 22 3/8" D x 2" H, (3) 12-7/8" W x 22 3/8" D x 4" H, (1) 12-7/8" W x 22 3/8" D x 6" H, Right Bank: (3) 38 7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 4" H, (1) 38 7/8" W x 22-3/8" D x 10" H
- FeaturesRoller Bearing Casters with 900 lb. Capacity Per Caster, Heavy Duty, Nonslip Drawer Liners, Full-Width, Extruded Aluminum Drawer Pulls W/ Black Plastic Endcaps, Full Width Aluminum Corner Trim Plus Top Mats Protects Against Nicks and Scrapes, Ball-Bearing Drawer Slides That Move Easily Under Heavy Drawer Loads
- For Use WithMfr. No. 60101R Top Canopy
- IncludesDrawer Liners
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.