Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Black Rolling Cabinet, Pro-Line , Width: 39-3/8", Depth: 18", Height: 39"
- Item # 4NFL1
- Mfr. Model # 10492BK
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 250.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- Number of Drawers13
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity15,129 cu. in.
- Load Rating1400 lb.
- Caster Size(4) 5" x 2"
- GaugeBody: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface MaterialMDF
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking System(2) High Security Tubular Locks
- Handles(1) Tubular Steel Side
- ConfigurationLeft Bank: (1) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 2" H, (5) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 6" H, Right Bank: (1) 9-3/4" W x 18-1/2" D x 2" H, (4) 9-3/4" W x 18-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 9-3/4" W x 18-1/2" D x 10" H
- FeaturesRugged Casters Carry Heavy Loads, Smooth Operating Drawer Slides, Full-Width, Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Roller Bearing Casters Hold Up to 350 lb. Each
- IncludesMDF Work Surface
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4NFL2KENNEDY
Price $1,782.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.