Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- Number of Drawers12
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity14,421 cu. in.
- Load Rating3600 lb.
- Caster Size(4) 8" x 2"
- Number of Shelves2
- GaugeBody: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface Material1/8" Steel
- Caster Wheel MaterialPhenolic
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemPad Lockable Rear Doors, Tubular Front Locks, Standard Floor Lock
- Handles(1) Heavy Duty Plated Tubular Side
- ConfigurationLeft Bank: (3) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H, (2) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 5" H, Right Bank: (3) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 2" H, (2) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 23" W x 16-1/2" D x 5" H, Top Back Compartment: 27-1/4"W x 10-7/8"D x 14-1/2"H, Bottom Back Compartment: 27-1/4"W x 10-7/8"D x 11-3/8"H, Back Open Compartment: 29-1/4"W x 9-1/2"D x 26" H
- FeaturesRear Compartment for Storing Extra-Large Tools, Pad-Lockable Rear Doors Cover 2-Shelf Storage Space, Casters of 900 lb. Capacity Each
- For Use WithMfr. No. 286XBL Bench Cabinet
- Includes(2) Keys, Floor Lock
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.