Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Rolling Cabinet, 48 x 26 x 36 In, Red
- Item # 4NFK3
- Mfr. Model # 4810R
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D2642
- Shipping Weight 517.0 lbs.
- ItemRolling Cabinet
- Number of Drawers10
- Drawer Capacity125 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity20,786 cu. in.
- Load Rating3600 lb.
- Caster Size(4) 8" x 2"
- Number of Shelves1
- GaugeBody: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface Material1/8" Steel
- Caster Wheel MaterialPhenolic
- Caster Type(2) Fixed, (2) Swivel
- Locking SystemPad Lockable Front Doors, Standard Floor Lock
- Handles(1) Heavy Duty Plated Tubular Side
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (1) 44" W x 23-1/2" D x 5-3/8" H, Left Bank: (2) 29-3/8" W x 23-1/2" D x 2" H, (3) 29-3/8" W x 23-1/2" D x 4" H, Right Bank: (3) 12" W x 23-1/2" D x 2" H, (1) 12" W x 23-1/2" D x 10" H
- FeaturesPadlockable Doors for Added Security, Casters of 900 lb. Capacity Each
- IncludesFloor Lock
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.