Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMaintenance Tool Cart
- SeriesMaintenance Pro(TM)
- Number of Drawers12
- Drawer Capacity120 lb.
- Drawer SlidesBall Bearing
- Storage Capacity23,934 cu. in.
- Load Rating3600 lb.
- Caster Size(4) 6" x 2", (2) 10" Wheels
- GaugeBody: 16, Drawers: 18
- Work Surface MaterialCoated MDF
- Caster Wheel MaterialRubber Wheel
- Caster TypeRoller Bearing
- Locking System(1) High Security Tubular Lock
- Handles(1) Tubular Steel Side
- ConfigurationCenter Bank: (1) 52-3/4" W x 18-1/2" D x 6" H, Left Bank: (2) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 2" H, (3) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 6" H, Right Bank: (2) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 2" H, (2) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 4" H, (1) 25" W x 18-1/2" D x 10" H
- FinishSmooth Gloss
- FeaturesSmooth Operating Drawer Slides, Rugged 6" X 2" Roller Bearing Casters with 900 lb. Capacity/Caster, Heavy Duty, Nonslip Drawer Liners, Full-Width, Extruded Aluminum Drawer Pulls, Ball Bearing Rubber Wheels
- IncludesHeavy Duty Nonslip Drawer Liners, (2) Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.