Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brown Top Chest 26-11/16" Width, 8-1/2" Depth x 18" Height x Number of Drawers: 11
- Item # 2E103
- Mfr. Model # 52611B
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 24112401
- Catalog Page # 1061
- Shipping Weight 56.15 lbs.
- ItemTop Chest
- Number of Drawers11
- Drawer Capacity90 lb.
- Drawer SlidesFriction
- Storage Capacity3000 cu. In.
- Load Rating500 lb.
- Gauge20 to 22
- Configuration5-1/2" W Top Center Bank: (1) 7-1/2" D x 4-3/8" H, 24-3/4" W Center Bank: (1) 7-1/2" D x 1-1/2" H, (1) 7-1/2" D x 2-1/4" H, (1) 7-1/2" D x 3-1/4" H, 8-5/8" W Left Bank: (2) 7-1/2" D x 1" H, (1) 7-1/2" D x 2" H, 8-5/8" W Right Bank (4) 7-1/2" D x 1" H
- Locking SystemHigh Security Tubular
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignPlated Side
- FeaturesTop to Bottom, Double Sidewall Construction
- For Use With27" or 29" Wide Roller Cabinets
- IncludesDrawer Dividers
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.