Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPond Surface Aeration System
- Full Load Amps6.7
- Full Load Watts724
- Cord Length50 ft.
- Max. Spray Width4.5 ft.
- Max. Spray Height1-3/4 ft.
- Pump MaterialStainless Steel Housing with Composite Stages
- Max. GPM for Water875
- Inlet TypeFlooded
- Installation PositionVertical and Floating in Water
- Motor TypePSC
- Motor RPM1750
- Motor Housing MaterialOil Filled Stainless Steel
- Overload ProtectionYes
- Impeller MaterialGrivory
- Seal MaterialCarbon and Ceramic
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Viscosity1 (cP)
- FeaturesProduces High Flow of Surface Agitation in the Water for High Oxygen Transfer
- StandardscETL, UL, CSA Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Germany, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Guatemala, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mexico, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Vietnam and South Africa.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.