Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lighting System, 120V, 150W, Cord 100 Ft
- Item # 13T424
- Mfr. Model # LR275100
- UNSPSC # 39111606
- Catalog Page # 3691
- Shipping Weight 20.0 lbs.
- ItemFountain Lighting System
- Housing MaterialBronze
- Number of Lamps2
- Lamp TypeHalogen
- For Use With13T388, 13T389, 13T402 thru 13T405
- Conduit Size (In.)17 AWG SJTOW
- Cord Length (Ft.)100
- Lamp Watts75
- Includes(2) Bronze Light Fixtures with Clear 75 Watt Halogen Bulbs. Built In Over Temp, Overload, and Short Circuit Protection with Automatic Reset
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Germany, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Guatemala, India, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mexico, Norway, Oman, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Singapore, Vietnam and South Africa.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.