Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mechanical Push Button Lockset, 5 Button, Vandal Resistant, Entry with Key Override, Satin Chrome
- Item # 5BB73
- Mfr. Model # 5021-B-WL-26D-41
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2412
- Shipping Weight 9.5 lbs.
- Item Mechanical Push Button Lockset
- Handle Type Winston Lever
- Function Entry with Key Override
- Key Override Options Best and Equivalents (6 or 7 Pin)
- Hand Factory Left, Field Reversible
- Finish Satin Chrome
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Keypad 5 Button, Vandal Resistant
- Backset 2-3/4"
- Grade 1
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Fire Rated 3 hr.
- Case Material Solid Cast Zinc
- Series 5000
- Outside Height 8-7/8"
- Outside Width 3-3/8"
- Outside Depth 3-3/8"
- Inside Height 8-7/8"
- Inside Width 3-3/16"
- Inside Depth 2-1/8"
- Latch Length 1/2"
- Max. User Codes 1
- Standards ANSI/BHMA A156.2
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Latch, Strike, Strike Plate and Box, Full Scale Template, Hardware For Thin and Thick Doors
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5BB74KABA
Price $694.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.