Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Push Button Lock, Entry, Key Override
- Item # 5BB73
- Mfr. Model # 5021-B-WL-26D-41
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2645
- Shipping Weight 9.5 lbs.
- ItemMechanical Push Button Lockset
- Handle TypeWinston Lever
- FunctionEntry with Key Override
- Key Override OptionsBest and Equivalents (6 or 7 Pin)
- HandFactory Left, Field Reversible
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Door Thickness1-3/8" to 2-1/4"
- Keypad5 Button, Vandal Resistant
- ADA CompliantYes
- Fire Rated3 hr.
- Case MaterialSolid Cast Zinc
- Outside Height8-7/8"
- Outside Width3-3/8"
- Outside Depth3-13/16"
- Inside Height8-7/8"
- Inside Width3-3/16"
- Inside Depth2-1/8"
- Latch Length1/2"
- Max. User Codes1
- StandardsANSI/BHMA A156.2
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesLatch, Strike, Strike Plate and Box, Full Scale Template, Hardware For Thin and Thick Doors
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.