Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Lock, Satin Chrome, 12 Button
- Item # 2ZU97
- Mfr. Model # E5031-XS-WL-626-41
- UNSPSC # 46171511
- Catalog Page # 2644
- Shipping Weight 10.7 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Keyless Lock
- FunctionEntry with Key Override
- Access MethodKeypad
- Mounting StyleCylindrical
- Lock MaterialSolid Cast
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Handle TypeLever
- Door Thickness1-3/4" to 2-1/4"
- Key Override OptionsSchlage "C" Keyway (Included)
- Outside Height8-7/8"
- Outside Width3-3/8"
- Outside Depth3-13/16"
- Inside Height8-7/8"
- Inside Width3-3/16"
- Inside Depth2-1/8"
- Latch Length1/2"
- Latch Front Size1/2"
- Keypad MaterialSolid Metal
- Number of Keys12
- Timed Entry Allowance2 to 20 sec.
- Power Source(4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Battery LifeUp to 180,000 Cycles
- Operating Temp. Range-31 Degrees to 151 Degrees F
- Event Audit Trail3000
- Max. User Codes100
- Max. Proximity RangeAt Lock
- Fire Rating3 hr.
- ADA CompliantYes
- StandardsANSI/BHMA Certified, UL/ULC Fire Door Rating
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesInstallation Screws; 6-Pin Cylinder in Schlage "C" Keyway
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.