Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMechanical Push Button Lockset
- Handle TypeLever
- KeyingSmall Format Interchangeable Core
- Keypad5 Pushbutton, Vandal Resistant
- ADA CompliantYes
- Fire Rated3 hr.
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Case MaterialZinc
- Outside Height7-3/8"
- Outside Width3-1/8"
- Outside Depth3-13/16"
- Inside Height9"
- Inside Width3-1/4"
- Latch Length1/2"
- Door Thickness1-1/8" to 2-1/4"
- Max. User Codes1
- StandardsANSI 156.2
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesKey Override
- Backset Size (In.)2 3/4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Door Locksets (1512)
- ADA-Compliant Locksets (455)
- Door Locks (385)
- Entrance Locksets (379)
- Keyless Access Control Locks (187)
- Door Access Control Locks (175)
- Door Locks, Programmable (146)
- Combination Locks (134)
- Programmable Locks (129)
- Push-Button Locks (126)
- Keyless Entry Locksets (60)
- Mechanical Keyless Locks (53)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.