Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMechanical Push Button Lockset
- Handle TypeKnob
- KeypadPushbutton and Vandal Resistant
- ADA CompliantNo
- Fire RatedNot
- FinishPolished Brass
- Case MaterialZinc
- Outside Height6-1/16"
- Outside Width2"
- Outside Depth2-3/16"
- Inside Height6-1/16"
- Inside Width2"
- Inside Depth2-1/8"
- Latch Length1/2"
- Door Thickness1-1/8" to 2-1/2"
- Max. User Codes1
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesLock, manual, template, required installation hardware, 2 gasket, 2 cover plates
- Backset Size (In.)2-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Door Locksets (1527)
- Door Locks (428)
- Entrance Locksets (388)
- Keyless Access Control Locks (234)
- Door Access Control Locks (218)
- Light-Duty Locksets (191)
- Door Locks, Programmable (189)
- Programmable Locks (172)
- Push-Button Locks (169)
- Combination Locks (139)
- Mechanical Keyless Locks (96)
- Keyless Entry Locksets (52)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.