Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mechanical Push Button Lockset, 14 Button, Vandal Resistant, Entry, Passage, Satin Stainless
- Item # 2XKR4
- Mfr. Model # LD4513532D41
- UNSPSC # 46171512
- Catalog Page # 2645
- Catalog Group # D0002
- Shipping Weight 3.85 lbs.
- Item Mechanical Push Button Lockset
- Handle Type Knob
- Function Entry, Passage
- Key Override Options None
- Hand Factory Right, Field Reversible
- Finish Satin Stainless
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 2-1/2"
- Keypad 14 Button, Vandal Resistant
- Backset 2-3/8"
- ADA Compliant No
- Case Material Zinc
- Series LD450
- Outside Height 6-1/16"
- Outside Width 2"
- Outside Depth 2-3/16"
- Inside Height 6-1/16"
- Inside Width 2"
- Inside Depth 2-1/8"
- Latch Length 1/2"
- Max. User Codes 1
- Weather Resistant Yes
- Includes Lock, Manual, Template, Required Installation Hardware, (2) Gasket, (2) Cover Plates
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
There are different things you can do with different lock variations. Would need to walk through your specific situation.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.