Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mechanical Push Button Deadbolt5 Button, Vandal Resistant, Auxiliary, Satin Chrome
- Item # 1U085
- Mfr. Model # 904-26D
- UNSPSC # 46171503
- Catalog Page # 2645
- Catalog Group # D0003
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- ItemMechanical Push Button Deadbolt
- Handle TypeThumb Turn
- Key Override OptionsNone
- HandFactory Left, Field Reversible
- FinishSatin Chrome
- Door Thickness1-3/4" to 2-1/8"
- Keypad5 Button, Vandal Resistant
- Backset2-9/16" or 2-1/2"
- ADA CompliantNo
- Case MaterialZinc
- Outside Height3-3/4"
- Outside Width2-9/16"
- Outside Depth15/16"
- Inside Height5"
- Inside Width3-11/16"
- Inside Depth1-9/16"
- Latch Length1"
- Max. User Codes1
- Weather ResistantYes
- IncludesLock Assembly, Installation Manual, Template, Reference Guide, Operations Manual, Hardware
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.