Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pendant Drop Outlet Box, 125/250V, 2500W
- Item # 13M209
- Mfr. Model # PP7DD-520-B12K-L1420
- UNSPSC # 39121303
- Catalog Page # 510
- Shipping Weight 15.7 lbs.
- Item Pendant Drop Outlet Box
- Number of Outlet Boxes 1
- Number of Outlets 4
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Max. Amps 20
- Color Yellow
- NEMA Plug Configuration L14-20P
- Distance Between Boxes 50 ft.
- NEC Cord Designation SOOW
- Gauge/Conductor 12/4
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-20R
- Temp. Range 104 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor/Outdoor
- Voltage 125/250
- Watts 2500
- Jacket Color Black
- Power Indicator No
- Standards UL / CSA Components
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2304)
- Electrical Outlets (2286)
- Outlet Boxes (489)
- Locking Receptacles (347)
- Locking Outlets (295)
- Twist-to-Lock Outlets (265)
- Twist-to-Lock Receptacles (265)
- Weather-Resistant Receptacles (116)
- Weather-Resistant Outlets (115)
- Drop Cords (11)
- Temporary Power Box Receptacles (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.