Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hazardous Location Hand Lamp, 100W, 50 ft
- Item # 5WYA6
- Mfr. Model # EP410-12V-Y16K-M
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 738
- Shipping Weight 14.02 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Hand Lamp
- Lamp TypeIncandescent
- Lamp Watts100
- Replacement Lamps5V314
- Cord Length50 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSOOW
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Housing Dia.5"
- LensTempered Glass
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- FeaturesNon-Hazardous In-Line 12 Volt Step Down Transformer
- Safety RatingClass 1 Division 1 Groups C, D, F and G
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (671)
- Portable Lights (560)
- Emergency Lighting Fixtures (336)
- Handheld Lights (209)
- Hand Lamp Lighting (150)
- Trouble Lights (138)
- Explosionproof Lighting Fixtures (95)
- Drop Lights (90)
- Portable/Task Incandescent Lighting (81)
- Incandescent Hand Lamps (53)
- Incandescent Trouble Lights (49)
- Incandescent Drop Lights (36)
- Hazardous Location Hand Lamps (34)
- Hazardous Location Portable/Task Lighting (16)
- Explosionproof Hand Lamps (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.