Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temp Job Site Light, 120V, 68W, 5200L
- Item # 5WXZ8
- Mfr. Model # QL417R-16E-25
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # 736
- Shipping Weight 12.85 lbs.
- ItemTemporary Job Site Light
- Light DistributionFlood
- Lamp TypeFluorescent
- Number of Lamp Heads1
- Lamp Watts68
- Base StyleMounting Straps
- Lamp IncludedYes
- Rated Life20,000 hr.
- Cord Length25 ft.
- NEC Cord DesignationSJOW
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- Guard TypeLexan (R)/180 Degree Reflective
- Max. Height27-3/4"
- Replacement LampMfr. No. F17T8/SPX35/ECO/CVG
- FeaturesTool Free Relamping, ON/OFF Switch, Integrated Cord Storage, Reflective Tubeshield
- IncludesReflective Tubeshields, Feed Through Power Outlet, High Frequency Electronic Ballast, Aluminum Backbone, Flexible Mounting Straps
- StandardsCSA Certified, US
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.